[DeTomaso] NPC - Did Datsun 240Z's always sound this good?

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 15:27:21 EDT 2013

My first new car right after college was an Audi Coupe GT, 4000 fastback
body with a 5000 5 cyl in it. It looked like a giant Sirroco.
I used to pretend it eas a Quartto ( same body without flares). You never
see any them around anymore either.
Fun little car for $13, 500 @ 14.5% intetest. Payment was $375 a month.

Michael Shortt