[DeTomaso] NPC - Did Datsun 240Z's always sound this good?

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Thu Oct 31 15:19:48 EDT 2013

 Obviously a tweeked engine and aftermarket exhaust.   Sounds sweet.

The first new car I ever bought, right after I got out of college, was a 1978 280Z.  By then they had gotten heavy, went to fuel injection and had the big bumpers but it was still a very sweet ride.  Loved that car.   I don't see many first gen Z cars anymore (at least here in Iowa) but everytime I do I have to take a closer look and go back into the time machine of my youth.

Tom
5186