[DeTomaso] Hi its Jay Leone

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 23:03:56 EDT 2013

My Porterfield RS pads worked great, even cold.  In fact, with the RS pads,
my car would stop faster than my wife's Boxster-S.  The S had 911 Turbo
Brembo brakes.

--
Will

From:  Mike Drew <MikeLDrew at aol.com>
Date:  Tuesday, October 29, 2013 8:54 PM
To:  "Leonejay at aol.com" <Leonejay at aol.com>
Cc:  "DeTomaso at poca.com" <DeTomaso at poca.com>
Subject:  Re: [DeTomaso] Hi its Jay Leone

Jay,

Welcome back!

EBC makes pads for the Pantera in several different compounds. You will
probably want the most street friendly compound.

I think Larry Stock sells EBC pads and has them in stock, and you can
probably get them from summit too though you would probably have to wait
quite awhile to get them there.

Porterfield pads work way better than stock pads fwiw.

Good luck, let us know what you decide to do and how it works for you!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone