[DeTomaso] Happy for 50 miles or so then not

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Mon Oct 28 23:16:03 EDT 2013

Rob,

Sounds like a classic Duraspark problem, although normally it gets well
for awhile after a short time.  If you don't have a Duraspark ignition
forget that.   It sounds electronic or electrical.  At one time I
created that problem accidentally by clamping the points wire between
the distributor cap and the base.

jerry knotts