[DeTomaso] Autocross size

fastgrandma fastgrandma at aol.com
Sun Oct 27 13:18:46 EDT 2013

 Jack can give you a better idea but I'll just put in that no particular car needs to denote what size lot.  When we were running Panteras, we ran against all types of cars.  Yes, we were classed differently usually but one of my proudest wins was at the Sports Car Olympics put on at in a parking lot at a ski resort in the Sierras and due to a great variety of car types in attendance we ran against other than our normal classed cars.  I apparently was having a good day and beat out a gal who ran a modified small sports car - again Jack can give more details - been a lot of years ago.  It felt like a good run but couldn't believe I'd beat her time in my much heavier car.

Its just knowing how to hit the apexes right and putting the foot down at the right time!  :)

Judy