[DeTomaso] Early Pantera features

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Sun Oct 27 10:19:05 EDT 2013

 I thought the very early cars came with the two spoke steering wheel.  Also noticed it didn't have the early seats with the vertical pleating.

I too saw the opening in the right rear of the trunk insert with what looks like a cap of some kind. Doesn't look like the top of the A/C drier so I wonder what it is.  I looks like there is a removable panel next to the hole to view the A/C drier sight lens to check freon levels.

I noticed that the WS washer bottle was attached at the back of the front trunk opposite of the brake booster instead of in the front ahead of the brake master cylinders.

Tom
5186