[DeTomaso] POCA Logins

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Oct 24 23:55:42 EDT 2013

Hey all,
In the continuing saga of rebuilding the POCA web site, and if I
understand Gerry correctly...

Gerry is -manually- re-entering hundreds (probably over a thousand in
reality) login accounts back to the POCA server.  I think his latest
email to me indicated he is now working on California, and is up to the
letter "E" (last names).

Sooooo.... if you don't have a login with the POCA site yet (I believe
we are disallowing registrations until Gerry is done), you may need to
wait a little while longer while he and his wife (if I recall) continue
to manually enter all the old registrations into the new site.

Yes, migrating the database may have been easier, but trying to find
corruption in the database would have taken much longer and may still
have left us with something we couldn't migrate.

Please bear with Gerry as he works through this.

Thank you,
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie