[DeTomaso] 1987 GT5-S Black/Tan For Sale

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 17:29:23 EDT 2013

Oh...a list of pet peeves.
A Porsche has a Whale Tail rear spoiler.
Some unfortunate non real GT5S Panteras have a "Delta" wing.
Rare Manual...rare would be the Automatic version, comma placement is
everything.
IMHO, A real early pushbutton ( virtually hand built) shouldn't have been
subjected to this customization.
Engine built to Pantera standards.? Bone stock with 330hp?????
In that bodywork,  equal to finding beans and frank on a beauty queen!  A
Show-er and not a Go-er.
I still don't like hood vents.
A real GT5S is uber cool, fixing up a beater to be a boy racer is
fine...but to a pushbutton...sad.

Just my opinion.