[DeTomaso] IR EFI experience - Not sure if original post made it so resending

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 23 17:08:15 EDT 2013

Interesting, is Kelly planning on casting more manifolds and producing more units of his system?

Julian

From: lwall67 at gmail.com
To: detomaso at poca.com
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 14:45:40 -0600
Subject: [DeTomaso] IR EFI experience - Not sure if original post made it so	resending

All, I am considering the installation of an IR EFI on my Pantera motor.  I am designing the motor right now and am considering the various options.  I would love to hear from those that are running one of these systems.  One of the systems I am considering is Kelly Coffields system so I am particularly interested in any experience with his product.  I know Mad Dog is not on this list so if anyone has his email I would love to get his opinion as well.  I am working with Dan Jones on the motor design right now. Thanks in advance, Lynn