[DeTomaso] 1987 GT5-S Black/Tan For Sale

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 23:10:10 EDT 2013

You can't say that the value is $65K because you can produce one example of
a car being sold for that much.
--
Will

From:  Mike Thomas <mbefthomas at comcast.net>
Date:  Tuesday, October 22, 2013 9:28 PM
To:  Will Kooiman <will.kooiman at gmail.com>, 'James coyne'
<tecnosound at hotmail.com>, <detomaso at poca.com>
Subject:  RE: [DeTomaso] 1987 GT5-S Black/Tan For Sale

Not true ­ recall the bone stock medium green one that surfaced here in the
Seattle area earlier this summer and went to Europe for $65K.
Mike Thomas