[DeTomaso] 1987 GT5-S Black/Tan For Sale

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 14:25:21 EDT 2013

Definitely not Orville's!

This guy has had this car for some time now...

It sounds odd but there are at least 5-6 GT5-S cars in the DC area...prob 50+ narrow body cars.

LS

central
wines-spirits   est 1934

625 e street nw

washington, dc 20004

centralwines.com

facebook.com/CentralLiquors

202-737-2800

On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 2:11 PM, Robert Pink <robpink2012 at gmail.com> wrote:

This sounds like it might be Orville's car that used to live in Houston?

But non GT5-S Panteras are not going for 67.5K.