[DeTomaso] 1987 GT5-S Black/Tan For Sale

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 21 18:24:17 EDT 2013

Someone said that to me...in 2006.

Can a bubble last 3 yrs?

What about 10yrs?

13?

 Did the bubble start in 2012? Or did it start in 2000?

What dictates the pop of the bubble? Recession?

Bad housing market? Loss of confidence in financial markets?

We might be starting a bubble now...could be a long way to the top.

Maybe early cars will hit $200k, then the bubble will pop and they will settle into the $100-120k range down the road.

A Ferrari GTO just sold for $52mil.

If the bubble pops, will that car then be worth "only" $40 mil as opposed to $5 mil just a few years ago?

So many variables...

LS

central
wines-spirits   est 1934