[DeTomaso] Camber

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Mon Oct 21 17:47:32 EDT 2013

I run quite a bit if negative camber in the front with wide tires
and can tell you the front of my last set of hoosiers were
corded after Firebird this year on the outside of the passenger side tire
and the inside of the Driver side tire.. should have rotated them
as too many left hand turns.. Not sure what the camber is as it
was done a while back and seems to work.. I run 245-18's in front
and 315-18s out back.. car sticks in the turns!

Will see what a true 200 tread wear rating tire (BF Goodridge Rival)
tires will do on the track in Pahrump in a few weeks at the Optima Challenge

Just had the car Polished yesterday by the kid in the neighborhood (rookie)
Car is a mess.. Looks like a damn Show car now.. Hope it still runs hard
instead of looking pretty

Bob Benson