[DeTomaso] 1987 GT5-S Black/Tan For Sale

Jim Wallace pantera_4220 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 21 13:07:17 EDT 2013

Well I am not exactly in the market so I guess I was not aware of the pricing to date....except for this email stating 135K

Jim

On Monday, October 21, 2013 12:24 PM, Arjun Ghosh-Dastidar <arjun.ghoshdastidar at gmail.com> wrote:

Why 6 years? You could have bought one last year for $65K.
Hard to tell if this is a '80s style Ferrari pricing bubble or if these prices are here to stay.

On Oct 21, 2013 12:07 PM, "Jim Wallace" <pantera_4220 at yahoo.com> wrote:

All,

>Wholly crap....I could have bought one 6 years ago with similar mileage with a stroker motor for 50K....another missed opportunity...what an investment that would have been.
>
>Jim
>

>On Sunday, October 20, 2013 1:45 PM, Mike Thomas <mbefthomas at comcast.net> wrote:
>
>And to think it was just 10 years ago that one of our PNW members found in Florida one of the Pavesi targa GT5-S cars in an admittedly ugly color and paid only $38k for it.  That car today could add $100k and not be out of the park at all.
>
>Mike Thomas

 DC area. Black/tan with ~10k miles.