[DeTomaso] Update

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Mon Oct 21 10:53:20 EDT 2013

This is the photo I meant to add of the steering column and controller in
the car:

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/CT/CT3.jpg

If anyone passes through Southern Indiana and needs a platform for
building custom A-arms let me know:

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/jig/jig2.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/jig/jig1.jpg

I would rather not ship it as it is quite heavy but it is just sitting
here doing nothing. I figured others may be able to use; perhaps even pass
it around.

Forward or rear a-arms can be built on the platform.

Gary