[DeTomaso] Fuse box, what's your experience?

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 20 15:57:46 EDT 2013

I've also been running Jon's mod for about 4 years.  Has worked perfectly.  DO (I'll repeat) DO take LOTS of before pictures of the wire placement JUST in case you get out of sync.  It will save your butt...ask me how I know...

brent

p.s. Pictures on the forum are the BEST ever!  This will be great seeing picts.  I propose we all take a quick shot of our Pantera and send it so we have a name with a car.  don't need any faces :-)