[DeTomaso] Testing - photo attached

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 12:35:30 EDT 2013

Really cool! I like the attachment feature.

Asa Jay - are there ground rules to respect to avoid the wrath of Those In
Charge? For example maximum file size?

I see this as a real positive step if it is viable... thanks again to alL!

Charles McCall
Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe
1985 DeTomaso Pantera #9375