[DeTomaso] Fuse box, what's your experience?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Oct 20 12:13:06 EDT 2013

In a message dated 10/19/13 23 04 19, mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk writes:

> I'm thinking about replacing my fusebox with the one from
> Pantera-Electronics. I've had no issues with products I bought there
> before,
> but I want to hear, has anybody installed this fuse box and had problems?
>
> From the instructions it looks like all wires are mounted on the back,
> doesn't that make wiggling the wires difficult, something that
> occasionally
> has to be done on a car sitting still all winter? Or?
>
>>>I have been nothing but impressed with all the products that Jon Haas
produces.   I've never heard a single piece of negative feedback on anything,
and if I needed a specific thing (like a fusebox, for instance), I wouldn't
hesitate to get one of his.

Having said that, what is wrong with your existing fusebox?   I know mine
works flawlessly, especially since I rewired my headlight and fan circuits,
taking the fan power loads off the stock fusebox and putting them on a new,
auxiliary fusebox.   So as much as I admire Jon's whippy-dippy fusebox, I
won't be buying one for myself.

That is, unless mine suddenly develops a problem--and writing about it as I
just have seems guaranteed to ensure such problems develop! :>)