[DeTomaso] Fuse box, what's your experience?

JPEP33 at aol.com JPEP33 at aol.com
Sun Oct 20 09:25:49 EDT 2013

I have installed a lot of Jon's products and they are all first class,
especially the fuse box. Just take your time, follow the directions and you
can't go wrong. A little tip: if your wires seem a bit brittle or appear to be
 stubborn to movement ( they have been in the same position for 40 years)
GENTLY  warm them up with a hair dryer and they will move much easier.

JP-Texas

In a message dated 10/20/2013 6:28:23 A.M. Central Daylight Time,