[DeTomaso] Hows this one for Mangusta Monday?

Mark Charlton pantera01826 at rogers.com
Wed Oct 16 23:07:13 EDT 2013

It is located at the Kirkham plant, or at least it was back in 2009 when I spoke with Tom about it. It was there to have some modifications done. At the time Tom was trying to persuade the owner NOT to mess with it, but to get an already spoiled car and sell this one to fund the work. I couldn't afford it then and I really can't afford it now, but it sure looks like a nice car in the photos. Glad I bought mine back when they were as cheap as a Pantera.

Mark Charlton
pantera01826 at rogers.com