[DeTomaso] Fw: stock shock absorber bushes

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Oct 15 18:19:02 EDT 2013

Colin,

>From the sketches you sent me, it appears the De Tomaso shock bushings have
a 30mm outside dimension while the Ferrari/Maserati bushings are 42mm.

If true, then you're rather stuck!   It's either the $40 De Tomaso bushings
or the $100 set of poly bushings.   To me, that one is a no-brainer--I'd
run poly for sure!

Mike

P.S.   The photo you sent shows what I presume is one of your old bushings,
and it looks to be in fine shape.   If they are all like that, I'd press
them right back in and reuse them--THAT is a no-brainer!