[DeTomaso] POCA Login

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Tue Oct 15 16:30:21 EDT 2013

A club is defined as members having access to stuff that non-members don't
have. So why pay if that's not the case? Every time you're letting
non-members use the benefits, you're making fun of the members, right? It's
like making those that work pay for those that don't, a thought that's very
popular in my country, but I didn't think it was so popular in the US...?

I'll continue to pay, the Profiles and not least Jack DeRyke's technical
articles alone are worth it. That and the technical answers I get when
posting here saves me more than $75/year.

If we had the capability, one way of doing it is to let non-members read,
but not post.

Mvh/Regards
Mikael (member)