[DeTomaso] POCA Login

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 13:27:20 EDT 2013

You just have to put up with the administrator, who does finance the thing.  Apparently I had some sort of personal campaign against PI (among other silly things such as pointing out his rudeness to me and others) and so the administrator chose to suspend my account.  I can't view pictures on his site anymore, so I guess POCA is all I have. ;)

On a different subject, what are the member areas on the new site?