[DeTomaso] POCA Login

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 15 13:21:03 EDT 2013

I am not, however that is purely a result of the PI Management and the fact it offers nothing but the forum nowadays. I was a paying member of PI when it was more a full club with a magazine etc. and considered the forum as part of that membership. That said I am a paying member of GT40's.com and Offshore Only,which are purely forums and oh I'm a POCA member.

What I was trying to convey is that all Pantera owners should consider joining POCA, it is POCA that provides the e-mail forum for their use plus there are aditional benefits of membership, but if POCA dosen't need or want the members that's okay, I'll get off my soap box.

Julian