[DeTomaso] POCA Login

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 15 12:08:22 EDT 2013

What you mean to say there are Pantera freeloaders out there?

In all honesty who in N America wouldn't join POCA and support the people that support you? The price of admission is  a mere $75 annually; you probably save that ten times over with the advice from the forum and you get Profiles magazines and a monthly newsletter on top. Do POCA mail the publications internationally?

Julian