[DeTomaso] Squeaky suspension

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 12:09:03 EDT 2013

Jack,

4348... Nice car.  I like the CHP photo you sent - grin.  Looks like
interstate 5 (where the speed limit SHOULD be 100, and it would still be
safe, hell the flow of traffic is around 90, almost TEXAS style.)

When I rebuilt my suspension (long ago) I made the mistake of only lightly
coating the bushing with "Anti-Seize" compound.  And now my suspension has
begun to squeak occasionally, when warm and 'exercised'.

Liberally is not lightly

Chuck