[DeTomaso] Squeaky suspension

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 07:33:48 EDT 2013

Ditto, I have poly bushings everywhere and that comes with it at no
additional charge.
Otherwise, maybe if you do not have poly, your rubber ones have dried out
and hardened. Do you live in a dry climate?
Of course this assumes that you have solid metal, if tou have any rust
issues, could be metal against metal squeaking, but to be that bad, a
little noise would be the least of your problems.

Michael