[DeTomaso] Exporting Cars

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 10 21:10:19 EDT 2013

That's very true.   After 20 years of doing business with customers in Mexico, I never brought any software into that country
without paying someone off.  CODB

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Impact Sequence Team Lead
Deep Impact Spacecraft Engineer & Activity Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>