[DeTomaso] [Detomaso]Mangusta Monday(morning)

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Oct 10 17:51:15 EDT 2013

In a message dated 10/10/13 13 01 24, theemonkey at yahoo.com writes:

> Ben,Mark,i have a friend with 6 spare Mangusta wheels.I believe he will
> want to keep at least one for himself.His son,Will Pederson will be the one
> who contacts you as he is not big on email etc.They are located in the
> Sacramento CA. area.If you want the wheels looked at  i am sure someone in the
> Capital Panteras chapter could inspect them.
>
> He has other Goose parts,but i do not believe he will part with any until
> he is done restoring his Mangusta.It never hurts to ask though!
>

>>>I'm only about 35 minutes from Sacramento and would be happy to go
inspect them, and will also handle shipping as I get a screaming 75% discount
from Fed Ex. :>)

Heck, if the timing works out I might even be able to hand-carry them to
Hawaii on a C-5. :>)

Depending on their condition, I could also get them completely refinished
here, if you would prefer, rather than trusting somebody else there?