[DeTomaso] test

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Fri Oct 4 10:41:30 EDT 2013

It looks like a nice car that might have been ridden hard and put away wet...

The seats and door Pamela's look nice, but I'm concerned that the undercarriage was just sprayed over with paint or undercoating.

When I bought Pandora, the undercoating looked great.  Too bad underneath much of it was nothing but a thin layer of rust, which used to be the frame part of the unibody...

Chris