[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Pantera 351 Cleveland parts (San Marcos)

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Thu Oct 3 17:29:25 EDT 2013

 DeTomaso Pantera 351 Cleveland parts (San Marcos)

351 Cleveland parts for my 1972 DeTomaso Pantera. The motor was a factory 351 Cleveland Cobra Jet. The car only has 13,739 original miles! The motor was pulled years ago and rebuilt by Mark DeGroffe Racing in Northridge, CA. It was started in car but never driven. I have several of the parts for sale.

Block which I re-used is a 4 bolt main D2AE-CA so a Cobra Jet 351. I have available the whole rotating assy.

The parts I have for sale are:

Polished Edelbrock Torker.

Factory nodular crankshaft.

Factory rods with ARP bolts rebuilt with pop up TRW 10.5:1 forged pistons with rings. .030 over.

Brand new steel flywheel for 11" clutch.

Polished Ford Motorsports valve covers with K&N breather.

Mallory Unilite Distributor - short for use in Pantera but will work in any Cleveland.

351 Cleveland Open Chamber 4V Heads rebuilt and ready to bolt in!

All of the parts look like new.

Make reasonable offer.

Ed 480-352-1040
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/4101923817.html