[DeTomaso] list up?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Oct 3 09:56:52 EDT 2013

The problem is not "us," the problem is who "hosts" us.  The web hosting
company that serves the POCA domain has been throttling email throughput
and many list members have not been getting email because the host is
not letting it out.  Folks have been working to get that limit raised.
They got one raise in the limit yesterday and are working on another,
because this list goes through a ton of traffic every day.

As the POCA site is being rebuilt, the team is looking at alternatives
for this email list.  If you'd rather wait until then (it could
literally be weeks), I'm sure we can turn this listserver off so your
inbox remains silent for that period of time, and then you'll need to
sign up again separately once the new system is running.

And as always, you are more than welcome to volunteer and do something
about it, instead of us.

Asa

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie