[DeTomaso] A little Pantera youtube tribute

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Oct 2 13:46:32 EDT 2013

In a message dated 10/2/13 7 50 13, fisher95020 at gmail.com writes:

> I tossed together an amateur tribute video now that I have discovered how
> much fun she is to drive.   Thought you might enjoy it - or perhaps
> motivate those whose cars are still apart.   Still much more to do, but I
> needed to stop and drive it for a while.
>

>>>Fantastic!

Love the rear-view mirror.   First rule of Italian driving and all that? :>
)

What's what the backfire when you let off the gas?   Exhaust leak?

That car really looks great--you've done really well with it.   And you
drive it in the manner it should be driven too!

You're blessed with awesome roads not far from home--as am I.   People
wonder why we put up with all the crap that's endemic to living in California.
Your video explains it better than words ever could!