[DeTomaso] NEW PRODUCT - 351C Fast Water Pump Pulley

John Buckman jb841 at cox.net
Wed Oct 2 13:36:41 EDT 2013

Jack,

I've only seen one other report.  That car was a bone stock '72.  The result was a 7°F temp drop (on a cooler day).
That report can be seen on the PI BB link that I previously posted.  Mine is on pg 3, and the other report is on pg 4.

I'm running dual belts on my alt and water pump.  When I tested the new pulley, I only ran one belt.  In order to
continue to use dual belts, I would have to have a 2V pulley made.

John