[DeTomaso] Louvers on eBay

Robert Pink robpink2012 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 12:08:20 EST 2013

Well I have exactly the same set hanging on the wall in my garage. Still
haven't decided if I want them on.

Ed Nagel from Space city Pantera has a designed a way using magnets to hold
them. His gorgeous car is on display at Autorama in Houston this weekend.
Keen to see his car and how the magnets work.