[DeTomaso] Pantera shifting

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Wed Nov 27 15:59:47 EST 2013

Dan,
Clean the trunion and shaft off and grease it.. I do that
everytime before I go racing... also make sure
it is tight and not moving around... WD or Silicone (yea Larry)
the other little u-joints on the shaft.. when I had mine apart
they would hardly move from years of grime in them
And yes the trick under the shifter boot.. Tommy
Hodges spent some time cleaning out all the crap
that was old and hardened inside the boot area and I
could not believe how easy the car would shift afterwards

Keep the shinny side up.. stay off the wall and have Fun!!!

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera