[DeTomaso] List up?

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Mon Nov 25 12:00:21 EST 2013

Just wondering why the list went dark (at least for me).  Maybe everybody is getting ready for the short work week and upcoming holiday.

We just got 2" of snow so I'm in need of some in door entertainment.

I only got 3 days of getting to drive the new Boss 302 before the rain, cold weather and snow came.   I can't tell you how much fun the car is to drive.   The car pulls like a freight train up to 7500 rpm red line and makes the most glorious noise.  The recaro seats fit like a glove and the alcantera steering wheel feels oh so nice.  Kirby has me on hp with his GT500 (only 220 more) but from everything I've read, the Boss is more of the total package for road performance.  It would be interesting to get him behind the wheel of a Boss and see what he thinks.

Tom
5186