[DeTomaso] Insurance increase

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sat Nov 23 13:50:16 EST 2013

This describes my Dino almost exactly-- different intake manifold and different model of same size carbs = 2X rate for coverage.
Obviously I didn't switch to them.

Actually their policies seem like someone in the decision making chair doesn't know much about engines or isn't very bright.
Any change = owner must be a high-risk, dangerous street racer is a bean-counter mentality to my mind.

Jim