[DeTomaso] NPC margaritaville

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 22 14:24:18 EST 2013

Necessity is the "Mother of invention!"    Answer:  "Time, lots of time!"   Hmmm - need to think about that!  --BILL (Larry's spirit brother) Lewis

To: detomaso at poca.com
From: fresnofinches at aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 12:18:45 -0500
Subject: [DeTomaso]  NPC margaritaville

All,

I've seen a very close cousin of those used to secure heavy, metal switchplate covers in the prisoner areas of

prisons.

The inspector "tested" the secureness of the plates with a very hard hand blow or kick. I asked why such

intense inspection, and he replied if the screws were not highly torqued, the prisoners could get them out.

"How?!", I asked.

Simple, he said. One (plastic handled) toothbrush and one cigarette lighter was all that was needed.

(Insert explanation here.)

"Ah hah!", I said.

Then I asked why they would want to remove the plate.

To get a souce for metal that could be transformed into a 'shank', said the inspector.

"But how do you take a hunk of eighth-inch metal and make it a shanjk?", I said.

Simple, he said. Metal, dental floss and good old fashioned toothpaste was all that was needed.

(Insert explanation here.)

Necessity is the Mother of invention.

Larry

Oh, I did leave out one needed component. Time. Lots of time.