[DeTomaso] Insurance increase

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Nov 21 12:24:12 EST 2013

I have Hagerty with an agreed value of $60,000. also.   I replaced my cracked windshield last year and they were great.
Very nice, responsive via email and paid the claim immediately upon receiving the invoices.  Can't complain.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Impact Sequence Team Lead
Deep Impact Spacecraft Engineer & Activity Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>