[DeTomaso] Insurance increase

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 21 10:52:42 EST 2013

My prior insurer was American Classic, but I got comparative quotes from Hagerty, Heacock, Grundy and a couple others.

As with all insurers rates are dependent on their perceived risk; i.e. your ZIP code, your insurability & record, credit score etc.

I urge you to give them a call and find out for yourself, hopefully you'll be as pleasantly surprised as I was.

Julian