[DeTomaso] West Coast Pantera Seats &/or Tub

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Wed Nov 20 17:11:55 EST 2013

 Emiliano, I suggest you expand your request to include stock two-piece seats used in '71 and '72s. The '73-'74 one-piece seats were similar in appearance but used an all-welded structure that is usually cracked and needing welding repair to be safe to use. This of course means a complete strip-down. All years of seats are direct bolt-ins. Unless of course you are looking to do an absolutely period-correct show car that will be infrequently and carefully driven.
?
Most of the West Coast Pantera vendors and rebuilders have take-out seats in various conditions & prices; depending on the private responses you get, call around S.CA. They are shippable, too.