[DeTomaso] West Coast Pantera Seats &/or Tub

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Nov 20 15:09:40 EST 2013

Emiliano,

I have a pair of seats from my 1974 if you would like them.  Good condition.  I live in Sandy Eggo but I come up to Pasadena (JPL) for
work every week.  When will you be around.

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Impact Sequence Team Lead
Deep Impact Spacecraft Engineer & Activity Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>