[DeTomaso] Insurance increase

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Tue Nov 19 21:19:48 EST 2013

That brings up an interesting question: how modified is modified?  I’ve been with Hagerty since I bought the Pantera.  The body is stock, but the engine, suspension, wheels/tires, seats, etc. are certainly not stock.  Am I setting myself up for a denial of claim if something were to happen?

Mike Thomas

VP, POCA

VP, Panteras Northwest

Yellow ’74 #6328