[DeTomaso] Front trunk fuel cell?

Gray Gregory rgg at gregorycook.com
Sun Nov 17 20:02:49 EST 2013

Michael,

If you're talking about LeMans Classic each race is 1hr long and you are required one stop; however re-fueling is not allowed in the pits so if you don't have enough fuel on board to make the full hour you have to go back to the paddock to re-fuel. Depending on your particular groups paddock location it is possible to do this in the 5min pit stop time but definitely not guaranteed.

Other Euro events might have different rules? Most of the Vintage endures in the US allow re-fueling on pit lane as long as the driver is out of the car and the crew has fire suits and a fire extinguisher.

Gray