[DeTomaso] Front trunk fuel cell?

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 00:51:48 EST 2013

There are two ways to go about this if you want a custom fitted cell.

Use cardboard to fabricate the box that fits and label the parts ( bottom,
top, the four sides and indicate where you want the fuel pick up and filler.

Or

Section off the area where it goes ( block off brake m/c)
And either crave a block of foam to fit where you want it to go or fill up
a super large
Trash bag with expanding foam and let it harden in the space.

Then send either your cardboard pattern or foam block to the fabricator.

Don't trust measuements alone.

Michael Shortt