[DeTomaso] Ebay Race Pantera?

L GRAY tipo874a at msn.com
Fri Nov 15 22:12:29 EST 2013

Exactly correct. Dennis Quella's body is one of two we           ( Long & Newman) built for Dale Bargeman in the early 1980's in San Marcos, Ca.
     Dale built two chassis for these bodies which were both very well engineered round tube construction.
    L & N built chassis were ALL square tube design.
     I think we built around 4 extra light weight race bodies designed as Dennis's was to have tilt/lift off nose and tail. These were glass & composite construction.
     I also think we built around 5 or 6 heavier duty fiberglass bodies for street use.
     Every now and then I'll run across one of our bodies laying around somewhere.

Leslie A. Gray