[DeTomaso] Ebay Race Pantera?

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Nov 15 21:33:42 EST 2013

Guys,

It says right in the ad, it's a Chris Wilkins car. Chris has tried for years to get a group 5 Pantera kit car business off the ground, with no success. Only a handful were built and the original that Chris drives is the only one I've seen.

He has brought it to the vegas poca fun rally several times. He was at the first Phoenix event last year too.

I don't think it has any relation to the Long and Newman cars of 30 years ago.

Chris is now concentrating on custom Corvette bodies, I think. I saw him at the SEMA show about five years ago and that is what he told me then....

Cheers!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone