[DeTomaso] Ebay Race Pantera?

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Fri Nov 15 21:18:11 EST 2013

Dear David,

              Ah, I am quite sure that DQ's familiar race car has a round
tube frame.  I know that it was built by a fellow, David Borgias or Dale
Borgman or something like that.   I am quite familiar with the Long&Newman,
too.   We have the first one built in our Pantera community in OKC.   DQ's
second race car in the storage garage across the street is, IIRC, the only
other round tube frame built by the same guy.  I am pretty sure that DQ does
not have a Long&Newman chassis in his collection.  If he does, then it is
not running and well hidden in storage.

                       Warmest regards, Chuck Engles