[DeTomaso] NPC: 2015 Mustang & '14 Vette sighting

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Fri Nov 15 21:08:05 EST 2013

Most excellent.

From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at poca.com] On Behalf Of Tom Shinrock
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 10:58 AM
To: detomaso at poca.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC: 2015 Mustang & '14 Vette sighting

Well, my 60th birthday is next March.  I always said I was going to buy me a
Superformance Cobra for my 60th but the last two years I've had to rethink
that proposition.  I've always wanted a '70 Boss 302 because a friend of
mine had a brand new one when we were in high school and cruised around in
it a lot.  Ever since then it became my dream Ford (except the GT40, but
let's be realistic).

Over the years I've been watching the prices on nice 70 Bosses go up and up
and up to the point I knew I wouldn't have one.  Well, after the 2nd gen
Boss came out in 2012 I started to think that for the same money as a cobra
toy, that I would get very limited use out of, I could get a Boss that had
all the modern technology.  When I found out that 2013 was the last year for
the Bosses I asked myself if I was going to let my second chance in life
flit away.

After much consideration, I bought a 2013 Boss yesterday with 5K miles on
it.  It's being shipped from Nebraska and hopefully I'll get it in the next
couple of days.  I traded in my '71 Mach 1 to get it.   I'm pretty psyched.
More news to come.

Tom
5186